Wilson & Son Jewelers is a fourth generation family owned business. Our story begins in 1905, when Morris Wilson emigrated from Russia and opened the original store in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan.
In 1926 at the age of 21, his son, Meyer opened another store in Bronxville. This store would be our first in Westchester County. In 1932, at the height of the depression, he opened our store in Scarsdale. The location at 18 Chase Road has been expanded many times in the 80 years since.
In 2006 we expanded to Northern Westchester by opening a store in Mount Kisco. While our locations have changed over the years, the values instilled by our great-grandfather, grandfather, and father have remained the same.
In addition to the many diamonds, fine jewelry and watch brands that we carry, we offer jewelry and watch repair, custom design services and giftware. We have three certified Gemologists on staff that provides appraisal services.
Philanthropy is a very important part of the Wilson & Son Jewelers mission. In 2012, the Wilson family donated to Westchester County a clock which stands just outside the Westchester County Center. Each year we are a sponsor the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Golf outing as well as many other organizations including The American Cancer Society, Scope, Cares Foundation, and the Scarsdale PBA. In 2011, Wilson & Son Jewelers was inducted into the Westchester County Business Council Hall of Fame.
The team at Wilson & Son Jewelers strives to not only meet our customers’ expectations, but to exceed them. It is a place where love is cultivated, celebrations take place, relationships take flight and where family traditions thrive. This is best illustrated by the many generations of families that walk through our doors every day!
Michael and Matthew Wilson
Visit our 2 convenient locations:
18 Chase Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
29 South Moger Avenue, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549