Here's How to Put Together Your Own Beautiful Spring Bouquet
Spring buds are bursting in this arrangement celebrating the season.
Flowers by Damselfly Design
Photo by Julie Bendetto
"What makes this arrangement 'spring' to life is that although it has structure and organization, it is still whimsical, as if the flowers are arranged in a natural growing state," says Brenda Lamanna of Damselfly Designs. "The colors were chosen as if in natural order of how they would bloom in spring: whites/greens (Hellebores), yellows, and purples found in our first blooming bulbs of Crocus, Daffodils, and Tulips.
Amazing London Clematis
Helleborus Winter Bells
Lisianthus Piccolo Violet
Lilac (Syringa Koster)
Double Tulip Homerun
Moody Blue Roses
1. Starts with a 6x6 vessel, we use a square glass vase.
2. Cut a brick of Oasis foam into 1/3 sections, then soak.
3. Place a 1/3 section on the bottom of the vessel and stack the remaining 2/3 sections on top (so the Oasis extends over the vessel). Tape to secure.
4. Insert your roses (largest flowers first) to create your rounded base shape.
5. Add remaining flowers to full in between the roses, have fun by having the remaining flowers "in and out" of the roses to ceate dimension.