Up Your Hair Game
7 tips to great hair from a professional stylist and salon owner.
“Everyone wants shiny hair because that means it’s healthy,” says stylist Nuriel Abramov, owner of Rye’s NUMI Salon. Here’s how to get lustrous locks.
1. Cut or trim hair regularly; split ends are shine killers.
2. Don’t wash your hair every day; two to four times a week is enough.
3. Don’t rub washed hair with a towel; friction causes rough edges. Gently squeeze out water and wrap hair in a terry turban.
4. Don’t leave hair damp; blow-dry it completely and use a hot setting.
5. Use a ceramic ionic brush.
6. Take biotin.
7. Use Argon oil once a week.