WESTCHESTER MAGAZINE IS PROUD TO PRESENT THE 5TH ANNUAL HEALTHCARE HEROES AWARDS. AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO GIVE BACK TO THOSE WHO GIVE.
Do you know someone in healthcare who's made a difference, positively impacted a healthcare facility, or always seems to go the extra mile? The 5th Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards will celebrate these individuals who have gone above and beyond their call of duty.
Westchester Magazine is seeking nominations for individuals in all healthcare settings - hospitals, home healthcare, health centers and clinics, schools, health departments, long-term care, emergency services, medical practices, etc. Our specially selected panel of judges from area colleges, healthcare facilities, the County government and our editorial staff will assess each nominee, and then the 10 nominated Healthcare Heroes will be profiled in our May 2017 issue and celebrated at a special awards luncheon in May.
Nomination fee: $25 nomination processing fee.
* DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS
FEBRUARY 2, 2018. Deadline Extended To February 9, 2018*
Criteria for nomination:
- Nominee must live or work in Westchester County
- Made a significant impact
- Gone beyond the call of duty
- Demonstrated excellence
- Shown commitment to the community served
- Achieved life-long professionalism
- Dr. Robert Amler, Vice President for Government Affairs; Dean, School of Health Sciences & Practice and Institute of Public Health at NY Medical College
- Dr. Sherlita Amler, Commissioner, Westchester County Department of Health
- Mary H. Gadomski, RN, BSN, Director of Business Development & Community Relations, VNS Westchester
- Mary Spengler, Chief Executive Office at Hospice of Westchester
- Nominations must be received by FEBRUARY 9, 2018 to be accepted.
- Westchester Magazine’s Healthcare Heroes Judging Committee reserves the right to decline a nomination if he/she does not meet the basic criteria.
- $25 nomination processing fee
- All nominees will be notified of their nomination.
For questions, please contact email@example.com