Eat, Drink, & Be Merry
Please those whose palates like pleasure
1. Headquartered in White Plains!
Emilio Pucci illy Art Collection set of six espresso cups with city illustrations $150
2. Food basket showcasing local and regional goodies $150
Plum Plums Cheese, Pound Ridge
3. Made in Cortlandt Manor!
Raw wildflower honey in Muth jar
$12 (8 oz)/$22 (16 oz)
From Hive to Table; www.fromhivetotable.com
4. Made in Mamaroneck!
30 assorted truffles, bonbons, and sea-salt caramels in faux-crocodile box $78.50
5. Breveille One-Touch Teamaker in brushed stainless steel $249.95
Teavana, White Plains
6. Martha Stewart’s Vegetables, 150 recipes from Westchester’s own domestic goddess $29.50
Village Bookstore, Pleasantville
7. Coravin Model Two Elite high-tech wine-preservation system $349.95
Wine Enthusiast, Valhalla
8, Blue Hill at Stone Barns gift certificate, includes dinner and wine pairings for 2, plus taxes and gratuities $1,098
Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Pocantico Hills
9. Headquartered in Pleasantville!
7-inch Santoku knife from the Bob Kramer EUROLINE Stainless Damascus collection $399.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels; www.zwilling.com