This event occurs weekly, on Thursday.
Portuguese Grammar: Instant Immersion is a series focusing on what can be the more confusing aspects of Portuguese Grammar by learners of all levels.
Topics will be addressed separately as shown below, so students can choose the ones they are struggling with, would like to improve or have a better understanding of.
Each topic includes but is not limited to:
Topics and Dates
1. Nouns: Gender, Number and Articles - Thursday, May 15
2. Singular and Plural: What Are the rules? - Thursday, May 22
3. Understanding the Patterns of Regular Verbs Conjugation - Thursday, May 29
4. Verb Tenses Overview: Present, Past, Future, Imperative and Conditional - Thursday, June 5
5. Verbs Modes: Infinitive, Indicative, Imperative and Subjunctive - Thursday, June 12
6. Portuguese Verbs Ser, Estar and Ficar - Thursday, June 19
7. Past Tense - Perfect or Imperfect? When Should I Use Them? - Thursday, June 26
8. All About Pronouns: Direct and Indirect objects, Subject Pronouns, Possessive, Demonstratives. - Thursday, July 11
9. Useful Portuguese Prepositions: Locators in Time and Place. - Thursday, June 5
10. How to Master Those Not So Easy Sounds - Thursday, July 3
11. Brazilian News Reading Comprehension - Thursday, July 10
Brazilian Earth Institute
Armonk,Bedford,Briarcliff Manor,Chappaqua,Cortlandt Manor,Croton-On-Hudson,Elmsford,Greenwich,Harrison,Hartsdale,Hawthorne,Katonah,Mount Kisco,Mount Vernon,New Rochelle,Ossining,Peekskill,Pleasantville,Port Chester,Purchase,Rye,Rye Brook,Scarsdale,Stamford,Tarrytown,Thornwood,Valhalla,Westport,Yonkers
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.