Must-Have Makeup Items from Westchester Makeup Artists
What’s in your makeup bag? We asked three makeup artists for the three things they won’t leave home without.
Heather C. Adessa
Makeup by Heather A.
(914) 494-2004; makeupbyheathera.com
1. Victoria’s Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper: “It hydrates like a lip balm and is shiny like a lip gloss.”
2. Hand cream: “I am constantly washing and disinfecting my hands when doing makeup and hair, so my hands are always dry.”
3. Listerine Pocketmist spray: “I want my mouth to be fresh and this does the trick!”
Scarlett De Bease
(914) 441-0756; scarlettnewyork.com
“I never understand why some women carry all their makeup with them, when you really only have to reapply these three items during the day.”
1. Benefit Cosmetics “boi-ing” cream concealer
2. Revlon Moon Drops lipstick: “I wear Heather Frost #260.”
3. Stila Cosmetics lip glaze in Kitten
Jill K. Imbrogno
JKFlashy Makeup Service, Inc.
(845) 661-7717; jkflashy.com
1. Lip plumper: “Full lips twenty-four-seven.”
2. ChapStick: “If there’s a situation where I don’t want glossy lips, I still want them to be smooth and silky.”
3. Mascara: “I am obsessed with lashes—they must have length, volume, and be huge at all times. Touching up is the only way to reach my ultimate lash potential.”