Westchester Beer Quiz (Answers)
1. In terms of IBU, what is the most bitter brew you can find at Yonkers Brewing Co.?
a. Mo’Citra (Double IPA)
b. Hop Runner (IPA)
c. Bake Sale (Oatmeal Stout)
d. 914 (Vienna Lager)
2. How many barrels of beer does Elmsford’s Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. brew annually?
3. How many varieties of beer does Broken Bow Brewery in Tuckahoe offer in its tasting room annually?
4. Which one of these sweet treats inspired a fan-favorite beer at Mamaroneck’s Decadent Ales?
a. Pecan pie
d. Reese’s Pieces
5. What was the first brewery (that’s still standing) to open in Westchester?
a. Peekskill Brewery
b. Yonkers Brewing Co.
c. Captain Lawrence Brewing Co. in 2005
d. Broken Bow Brewery