Sure you’re afraid to look at your 401k and stock portfolio, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dine out. A number of restaurants are offering economical stimulus deals so get out there and start stimulating!
- Prix fixe three-course dinner for $19.95 (soup or salad, ricotta gnocchi or chicken scarpariello, and panna cotta or tiramisu) at Antipasti Restaurant & Wine Bar (One N Broadway, White Plains 914-949-3500; antipastiny.com)
- House red or white wine is $3 a glass Tues through Thurs, Sun night, Fri 5:30-6:15 pm, and Sat. 5-5:45 pm at the Heights Bistro & Bar (334 Underhill Ave, Yorktown Heights 914-962-377; theheightsbistro.com)
- Prix fixe three-course menu at $42 Sun through Thurs at Le Château Restaurant (1410 Rte 35, South Salem 914-533-6631; lechateauny.com)
- Family-style dinner for two, including salad and one of five pasta dishes, at $23.95 at Mauro’s (199 Main St, Ossining 914-942-2662; maurosrestaurant.com)
- Glass of wine plus choice from two appetizers and three main courses for $15.95 Sun to Thurs (before 7:30 pm) at Zitoune (1127 W Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck 914-835-8350; zitounerestaurant.com). Also glass of wine plus choice from three appetizers and four main courses for $21.95 (from 7:30 pm to closing)