Chef Peter X. Kelly’s Recipe for Business Success
The Xaviars Restaurant Group front man shares his tips for growing your business.
Chef Peter X. Kelly
Courtesy of The Xaviars Restaurant Group
- Gently form a quality-driven business by being hands-on
- Allow your passion for your field of expertise to bubble up from within and infuse your staff
- Fold in a great respect for your consumer or guest
- Sprinkle with a great deal of appreciation for the consumer’s choice of your business
- Mold your staff by showing them your gratitude
- Mix in a level of value
- In a supportive business environment with a great location
- Understand that this is a suburban market with a very sophisticated clientele. Recognize that you must create a destination as well as attract a local following. Give people a compelling reason to travel to you and give locals a reason to visit often.
- Be patient and appreciative.