The Ultimate Guide To Westchester Quiz Answers
See how well you know your own county, and enter for a chance to win a $100 dining gift card below.
evencake / fotolia
1) C. Mark Zuckerberg was born in White Plains and raised in Dobbs Ferry.
2) A. Westchester Community College had more than 13,000 undergrads as of fall 2014.
3) B. X-Men’s “Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngersters” is set in North Salem.
4) D. James Arthur "Art" Monk graduated from White Plains High School in 1976. He went on to win three Super Bowls with the Washington Redskins.
5) C. The USS Westchester County was used in the Vietnam War.
6) C. 50 Cent is not from Westchester; he is from Queens
7) B. Charlotte’s Web’s E.B. White is from Mount Vernon
8) A. Rye's Timothy Knapp House was built in the 1660's.
9) B. Rob Astorino was once a radio producer.
10) A. Bruce Willis moved to Bedford in 2014.
11) D. Rye’s Greenhaven is the wealthiest neighborhood in Westchester, with a mean household income of $540,403 per a 2010 Higley 1000 report.
12) D. MetroNorth’s Hudson line does not reach Hyde Park.
13) A. Chat 19 in Larchmont serves the Los Amigos cocktail.
14) B. Hispanic/Latino is the minority group with the largest percentage of Westchester’s population.
15) B. Teatown Lake Reservation’s EagleFest takes place at Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson.