How To Choose The Right Custom Cabinetry Company
Once considered a luxury or an afterthought, people now view customized organization as an indispensable part of maximizing space. With Spring quickly approaching, more and more homeowners are realizing the value of multifunctional, custom storage solutions.
Before you dive into your next project, itʼs worth the research to find a company that meets your expectations. The following tips will help you identify a professional that not only delivers a great product, but a great experience too.
1) Look for an established company. Newer companies can provide great service and product, but a company with many years in business is more likely to be there to back up warranties and match original installations.
2) Think professional designers, not salespeople. A true expert has an extensive background in interior design, architecture, general contracting and/or home organization. The advantage of a real designer is that he or she is trained to combine form and function in a way that matches your personal style and lifestyle.
3) Check out their blog and social media. Every company has a story to tell including brand history, internal innovation and fun customer feedback. Blogs and interactive apps provide an outlet to share telling information that can influence a purchase decision.
4) Research reviews from prior customers. Referrals are a great way to get an idea of what sort of experience a company delivers. Customersʼ first-hand accounts of their experiences are available through Google +, Houzz and Yelp.
5) Preview their work in person. Companies with showrooms tend to be better established because they provide an abundance of vignettes for prospective customers. This allows them to get a first-hand glance at how a finished project will look and feel.
6) Remember, materials and hardware matter. Make sure the company you choose offers a variety of finishes, from wood to laminate, and can explain their benefits in more detail than just price. A company that works with wood will have a higher level of skill than companies working exclusively with laminates.
7) Consider where the pieces are being made. A company with in-house manufacturing is advantageous in terms of greater control over your project and a higher level of customization. Additionally, further changes, added work, and product quality are better managed in-house.
8) Read their guarantee and installation agreement. A guarantee not only protects your investment but it shows that the provider takes your satisfaction, and their reputation, seriously. A legitimate company will also have its own installation crews rather than subcontractors.
9) Make sure they have a dedicated service department. Some companies have dedicated field technicians solely devoted to handling service requests. This can speed up response time and result in expert customer service.
10) Choose transFORM. transFORM Home is dedicated to simplifying complex, luxury-living, storage situations. With over 10 years of experience, transFORM strives to show their customers the value and quality of innovation through globally-influenced materials, cutting-edge hardware, and top-of-the-line manufacturing machines. Their designers have proven design portfolios and professional training, as well as the ability to take one’s vision and craft it into a captivating one-of-a-kind design. They design, engineer and manufacture in one central location to encourage exclusivity, flexibility and efficiency. While their products are crafted locally, transFORM sources some of the most luxurious materials from throughout the world.
As the name hints, transFORM excels at taking the banal and turning it into something special and unique, seamlessly integrating custom built-ins with the homeowners decor and lifestyle. These products include closets, dressing rooms, wall beds, home offices, libraries, wall units, pantries, media centers, mudrooms, utility rooms, laundry rooms and more. The unique thing about transFORM is that they design, engineer and manufacture in one central location. They also have their own team of professional installers. And while the the products are crafted locally, transFORM sources some of the most luxurious materials from throughout the world. To schedule a free in-home consultation visit transformhome.com or call/text (914) 500-1000.