These Are the Latest Companies to Move to Westchester
Our county continues to lure companies of all shapes and sizes.
168A Irving Ave #200D, Port Chester
1. What they do: baby deedee specializes in sleepwear for young children. It also sells kids’ bedding and sleeping bags.
2. Came from: Brooklyn
3. Moved to: Port Chester (January 2016)
4. # of jobs being brought to the county: 3+
5. Approx. annual revenue or sales: Undisclosed
6. Why Westchester? “Our move to Westchester was both professional and personal. Port Chester was the natural choice after six years in Brooklyn. The vibrancy of the community and city are what drew us in.” –Dominique de Bourgknecht, Founder
375 Executive Blvd, Suite W-4, Elmsford
1. What they do: Rocket specializes in visual merchandising for the retail trade, with an emphasis on jewelry, fashion brands, and department stores. Clients include Bloomingdales, Overstock.com, and Tiffany & Co.
2. Came from: Bronx
3. Moved to: Elmsford (January 2017)
4. # of jobs being brought to the county: 10-20
5. Approx. annual revenue or sales: $20 million (2016 sales)
6. Why Westchester? “The environment [in Westchester] is so much better in so many ways; the efficiency has improved in so many ways; and the commute of so many executives has improved because of our move to Westchester.” –Mike Kaplan, President
333 Westchester Ave, East Building, Suite 2200, White Plains
1. What they do: Annese & Associates is a tech-consulting company that specializes in healthcare, commercial, and security technologies. They consult, advise, and implement solutions to improve productivity.
2. Came from: Brewster and Warwick, NY
3. Moved to: White Plains (June 2017)
4. # of jobs being brought to the county: 26
5. Approx. annual revenue or sales: $90 Million (2016 revenue)
6. Why Westchester? “Annese is committed to evolving and innovating as a company, and we know that this move into White Plains will have far-reaching effects as it relates to customer engagement, recruitment, and outreach.” –Yvonne Annese LoRe, Co-Owner and Chairwoman
333 Westchester Ave, White Plains
1. What they do: SGS provides design-to-print graphic services for clients such as consumer-product brands, retailers, and pharmaceutical companies. SGS specializes in integrated packaging and marketing production.
2. Came from: Mahwah, NJ & Norwalk, CT (being consolidated)
3. Moved to:White Plains (June 2017)
4. # of jobs being brought to the county: 55-60
5. Approx. annual revenue or sales: *$417 million (revenue)
6. Why Westchester? “Our growth in the Northeast is making it necessary to add staff to better service our clients, and our two current locations simply can’t accommodate this increased activity or the addition of members to our team. This made the decision to select a new, larger, central location, like Westchester, easy to make.” –Gabriel Roy, SGS Spokesman